Domus was Lawrence’s Drugstore

Vivian James “VJ” Lawrence, opened the pharmacy and store in 1928. It operated out of 1383 Lincoln Ave. for two years before moving a couple doors down to 1395 Lincoln Ave. It was a mainstay on the avenue from 1928 until 1993, when owners Don and Ann Emerson retired after years of neighborhood service.

Willow Glen Community Center Events
The Magical Willow Trees on Willow

Comments

comments