Imagine being able to enjoy nature’s beauty and commute, bike or walk from Alviso to Los Gatos along a majestic scenic trail. Planners are working at a steady pace to connect our valued trails to neighborhoods to all of the attractions and amenities our valley has to offer.
When finished, Willow Glen will benefit from two major trails connecting residents to surrounding areas. Meet the experts and learn about the work they are doing on three major trail segments:
- Guadalupe River Trail: From Alviso through
San Jose to Willow Street in Willow Glen
- Los Gatos Creek Trail: Connection through Willow Glen
to Hwy 87 and the Guadalupe River Trail
- Three Creeks Trail: Connecting Willow Glen to Guadalupe River Gardens, Downtown San Jose, Children’s Discovery Museum, Tamien Station, Happy Hollow, Kelley Park, History San Jose, Municipal Stadium (San Jose Giants) and other downtown resources.
- Leslie Hamilton, Executive Director of Guadalupe River Trail and Gardens
- Bill Rankin, Vice President, Save Our Trails
- Heather Lerner, Executive Directory, Happy Hollow Foundation
- Betty Montoya, Executive Director, San Jose Youth Commission